Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series is an five-part sci-fi superhero point-and-click adventure game developed and published digitally by Telltale for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Mac, and most iOS and Android devices. Episodes were periodically released between April 18, 2017 and November 7, 2017.
Set in the Marvel universe, this game follows the rag-tag titular superhero team (led by the charismatic Star-Lord). After an epic battle with the supervillain Thanos, they find a mysterious artifact of great power and must figure out its purpose while keeping it away from the Kree.
The tenth of Telltale's "tailored story" set of games (made famous by The Walking Dead), the bulk of this adventure game relies on making decisions through actions and timed conversation trees, complete with branching consequences that tailor the player's story to the pressured choices they are forced to make. Players also partake in numerous action sequences (using a series of quick time events), sometimes as the other heroes.
The first episode of the game, along with a season pass for episodes 2-5, were bundled in retail form on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on May 2, 2017.
- Episode 1: Tangled Up in Blue (April 18, 2017)
- Episode 2: Under Pressure (June 6, 2017)
- Episode 3: More Than A Feeling (August 22, 2017)
- Episode 4: Who Needs You (October 10, 2017)
- Episode 5: Don't Stop Believin' (November 7, 2017)
- Operating System: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 11 sound device
- Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics.